Marketing Specialist - Projects & Events (f/m/d)
We believe that advanced technologies like autonomous cars or real-time wireless data communication like 5G will make the world a better and safer place. To accelerate the development of intelligent products like these, Silexica provides software development solutions that help engineers to bring better products to market faster; enabling our customers to win markets.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US, Japan and Pakistan, Silexica is serving global customers across different rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by industry veterans and business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
At our headquarters in Cologne we are currently looking for a passionate Marketing Specialist - Projects & Events (f/m/d) who plans and executes trade shows, conferences and other marketing campaigns in order to build brand awareness and drive sales leads. You oversee event creation, production, on-site management, budget reconciliation and ROI tracking. The right person will be a strategic thinker who can translate marketing concepts into impactful events or campaigns that deliver clear, measurable results!
- You identify and implement content and promotion strategies for our event program
- You partner with our marketing, sales and engineering team to define overall event strategy and event calendar
- You plan and execute events in Europe, U.S. and Asia and manage event objectives, deliverables, production schedules and resource requirements
- You are responsible for internal and external communication to ensure on-schedule and on-budget for event programs and other marketing initiatives, working closely with our product and online marketing teams
- You coordinate the team’s effort to produce event related marketing materials in a timely, consistent and concise manner
- You manage all event logistics: booth space selection, booth property and build-out, booth graphics, technical requirements, on-site show management, event registrations and other project elements as necessary
- You are responsible for overall event budget management, contract negotiation and execution, vendor management, technical production, branding & visual event elements, and general logistics
- You evaluate event performance, post-event ROI tracking, wrap-up reports and recommendations for future events
- You manage other not events marketing-related projects or campaigns
- You stay up-to-date on the latest event trends, technologies and event applications as well as new venues in key markets in Europe, US and Asia.
Your skills & experience:
- 2+ years of event marketing experience, preferably in the advertising, technology or software industry
- You are a creative thinker with demonstrated success in translating marketing concepts into impactful events that deliver clear, measurable results and are on budget
- You have excellent verbal and written communication/presentation skills, very strong project management skills and are extremely detail oriented
- You love working in a fast-paced environment, executing multiple events or marketing initiatives with competing priorities
- You have a degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or similar
- You speak English fluently and ideally have good German skills
- You proactively bring new ideas and improved processes to the team in order to deliver better and more effective event programs
- An opportunity to work with a breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- An international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment
- A competitive salary, great benefits and modern offices in Cologne-Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.