Field Application Engineer (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore we develop state-of-the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations.
Silexica’s team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story! Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us?
At our headquarters in Cologne we are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Field Application Engineer (f/m/d) to serve as the technical expert responsible for actively driving and managing pre-sales product evaluations and post-sales integration. As the FAE you will be responsible for on-site technical support for SLX solutions to assure complete customer satisfaction in order to achieve technical and business objectives.
- You will be the customers trusted advisor and advocate who will understand the customer’s environment and work with Silexica R&D team to introduce Silexica’s products and services which can be deployed to solve the technical issues while driving towards complete customer satisfaction.
- You will develop and maintain an expert level of product knowledge to travel on-site within Europe to provide pre and post Sales technical support.
- You work closely with the Sales team to ensure that our customer's challenges can be addressed using Silexica solutions and services to meet business objectives.
- As a Silexica solutions expert, you will perform on-site or web based technical product training for prospects and customers in Europe
- You work collaboratively with Silexica engineering to research and deliver detailed technical solutions that address requirements, pre and post sales questions, and integration issues
- You contribute to the creation of knowledge items for recurring issues
- You provide feedback directly to engineering regarding market trends, customer requests and product enhancements that can be used to improve the adoption and usability of Silexica’s products
Your strengths & qualifications:
- You are eager to help the best engineers from the world's top companies (our customers) solve the complex problems associated with embedded heterogeneous multi-core designs.
- You have experience in embedded software development using C/C++ for RTOS and/or Linux based devices on heterogeneous multicore devices.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or computer science or equivalent and have gained several years of working experience since graduating.
- You have experience with the developing or supporting software engineers developing systems with ARM, FPGA and GPU compute elements is a plus.
- Experience working with OpenMP, OpenCL, HLS is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and you are a team player
- Our products involve highly-sophisticated, cutting-edge software algorithms to optimize source code for heterogeneous embedded platforms. Therefore, our customer's requirements can be highly complex – and solving them requires a willingness to learn to become a true technical expert and the passion to revolutionize embedded parallel programming.
- Opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- Take on a technical and customer oriented key role within our fast-growing organization
- Ability to become part of an international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment
- Competitive salary and an awesome work environment with an outstanding multi-cultural team.
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow your career as you shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our recruiting system.
For more information about SILEXICA please visit https://www.silexica.com/careers/
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.