Software Quality Assurance Intern (f/m/d)
We believe that advanced technologies like autonomous cars or real-time wireless data communication (5G) will make the world a better and safer place. To accelerate the development of intelligent products like these, Silexica provides software development tools that help engineers to bring better products to market faster; enabling our customers to win markets.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US, Japan and Pakistan, Silexica is serving global customers across different rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by industry veterans and business professionals. Together, we are building the best software tools company in the world to make our customers successful in bringing better products to market faster! We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Based at Silexica’s headquarters in Cologne, we are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Intern / Working Student (f/m/d) starting as soon as possible for at least 6 months to support the day-to-day development and testing activities of our core team. We offer the opportunity to join our team of hardware and software experts developing our SLX multicore programming tools for customers around the world.
- You will write test cases and test scenarios from User specifications and requirements
- You will write automation scripts in eclipse Rcptt
- You will perform manual test on all SLX tools
- You will support with reporting of issues in Jira
- You will take over other exciting tasks and projects within the QA team
Your Skills and Experience:
- You are currently studying towards a degree in software engineering, computer science, engineering or a related field, ideally you have already completed your Bachelor
- You have excellent knowledge in C/C++ and some knowledge in compiler technology
- You have ideally gained previous experience in testing or QA experience in the software industry
- You have very good analysis, logical problem-solving skills and the ability to think out of the box
- You are able to adapt and learn new technologies, tools, and techniques with a team
- You have a passion to build up career as QA engineer in the future
- You speak fluent English
- An opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- Professional guidance from our experienced engineering team
- Full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Start-up feeling with flat hierarchies, international colleagues and a fun work environment in Cologne Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, a short statement about your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disabilty status, sexual orientation, protected veteran statur or any other characteristic protected by law.