Product Manager FPGA (f/m/d)
We believe that advanced technologies like autonomous cars or real-time wireless data communication (5G) will make the world a better and safer place. To accelerate the development of intelligent products like these, Silexica provides software development tools that help engineers to bring better products to market faster; enabling our customers to win markets.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US, Japan and Pakistan, Silexica is serving global customers across different rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by industry veterans and business professionals. Together, we are building the best software tools company in the world to make our customers successful in bringing better products to market faster! We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
At Silexica's headquarters in Cologne (or remotely in the US), we are looking for a technically experienced Product Manager / Product Planning Manager (f/m/d) for our SLX FPGA tool.
SLX FPGA enables software developers and hardware engineers to create hardware accelerators for their applications, by expanding the capabilities of commercial high-level synthesis (HLS) tools. The candidate should complement the product management team with expertise and passion for innovation, solving difficult problems and enable our customers to master their software/ hardware complexity at the intelligent edge. If this is you, at Silexica you can design and build innovative new systems using bleeding edge technologies. These are exciting times in our space - we are growing fast and working on ambitious new initiatives.
- Product strategy: You define a customer and market driven strategy that sets the direction and guides development of the SLX FPGA product core and its features. You communicate the proposed strategy and value to key stakeholders and define high-level goals.
- Market requirements: You conduct market research to gather insight and understand current and potential user needs. You engage with sales and customers to consolidate market requirements and express the obtained requirements in a document that will guide prioritization for the internal product development.
- Product management: You drive feature proposals with a solid business case. You document product requirements and user stories (Agile Scrum process) to support the product development process and lead the product day-to-day product development, and assist the engineering team with strategic decisions about product realization.
- Product Marketing: You work with the product marketing department to create, document and communicate about products and product roadmaps. You refine product positioning and messaging to differentiate the product offering and establish market leadership. You serve as the internal and external product expert.
- Product launch: You work with the product marketing department to build and execute a product launch plan for future releases of SLX FPGA, including providing technical collateral, providing demos for pre-sales and introducing SLX FPGA to customers.
- Sales enablement: You provide support to sales through training and tools to drive greater field awareness and enable sales to open new customer. You lead customer projects to ensure a success story with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Strategic partnerships: You identify opportunities to create value for SLX FPGA and Silexica's customers by leveraging the assets of a potential partner, either through acquisition or a strategic partnership.
Your background & qualifications:
- You have a BS/MS (Master's Degree preferred) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- You have 10+ years' experience in product management, engineering, or technical sales
- You are familiar with High-level synthesis (HLS) and/or EDA design flows
- You have good knowledge about FPGA architectures and benefits
- You are eager to help the best engineers from the world's top companies (our customers) solve the complex problems associated with embedded heterogeneous multi-core designs that involve MPSoCs with an embedded FPGA.
- You have experience in hardware development using FPGAs, based on SystemC, C, C++, Verlog and VHDL
- You have strong communication skills and you are a team player
- An opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- A high impact on the business and its results and an important role in a fast growing company
- An international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment
- A competitive salary and an awesome work place with outstanding multi-cultural team
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.