Online Marketing Intern (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore we develop state-of the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US and Japan, Silexica is serving global customers across many rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us?
We are looking for an Online Marketing Intern (f/m) to join our marketing team at our headquarters in Cologne from March/ April 2019. At Silexica you have the opportunity to develop your professional as well as personal skills and you are expected to implement your own ideas. You will focus on projects & tasks within Marketing & Sales:
- You will be working closely with our Marketing Team & support the development and implementation of Marketing strategies in diverse fields like Social Media, SEM, SEO, Display and Email Marketing
- You will be handling Online Marketing projects independently
- You will be working on Lead Generation and Lead Management processes
- You will be in charge of tracking and reporting of KPIs
- Conduction of competitor- and customer analysis
Do you have what it takes?
- You are a Bachelor or Master student of Marketing, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or a similar field
- You have gained first experiences in Online Marketing, in a fast-paced environment, a consulting firm or a start-up
- You are fluent in English; German skills are a plus
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office
- You take initiative and are a performance-oriented team player
- The digital world is your second home and you constantly keep up to date with trends and developments in the online business
- You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
This is up for you
- An Internship (minimum 3 months) or working student job (20hrs/week) paid with a competitive salary
- You have full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Start-up feeling with flat hierarchies, international colleagues and a fun work environment in Cologne Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position (max. 3 sentences) and outline your availability, via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.