(Senior) C++ Software Architect (f/m/d)
We believe that advanced technologies like autonomous cars or real-time wireless data communication (5G) will make the world a better and safer place. To accelerate the development of intelligent products like these, Silexica provides software development tools that help engineers to bring better products to market faster; enabling our customers to win markets.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US, Japan and Pakistan, Silexica is serving global customers across different rapidly transforming industries.Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by industry veterans and business professionals. Together, we are building the best software tools company in the world to make our customers successful in bringing better products to market faster! We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
At Silexica’s headquarters in Cologne, we are currently looking for a passionate and experienced (Senior) C++ Software Architect (f/m/d), to join our Engineering team, to help develop the next generation of heterogeneous software computing. These are exciting times in our space - we are growing fast and working on ambitious new initiatives.
- You will help with the productization of the Silexica tools, writing efficient, modern and portable C++ code
- You will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of tools & libraries for the analysis and optimization of applications targeted at high-performance hardware platforms, which contain embedded FPGAs to accelerate computation
- You will be responsible for multi-objective optimization for hardware & software
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field
- You have several years of experience in a similiar role
- You have exceptional C++ development skills
Ideally you also have...
- Experience with LLVM or CLANG
- Experience with multicore architectures and parallel programming
- Experience with hardware description languages (Verilog HDL and VHDL) and FPGAs
- Experience with optimization problems
- Experience in the field of Electronic Design Automation
- You are fluent in English
- You show ownership, flexibility and responsibility for your work and make things happen
- You like to work independently, but at the same time communicate effectively with our team
- You have passion for your work and the desire to continiously grow and develop
- An opportunity to work with a breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- A driven, passionate and international team that values commitment, results and openness
- A competitive salary and a modern workplace that celebrates the diversity and well-being of our team
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.