(Senior) C++ Software Architect (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore we develop state-of the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US and Japan, Silexica is serving global customers across many rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us?
At Silexica’s headquarters in Cologne, we are currently seeking a passionate and experienced (Senior) C++ Software Architect (f/m/d), to develop one of our latest core product in the field of Multi-core solutions with programmable/reconfigurable logic.We hire and develop innovators who want to have an impact on the world of high-computing technology. Therefore we are looking for one Senior C++ Software Architect (f/m) with several years of relevant experience AND for one C++ Software Architect (f/m/d) with 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- You will have the exciting opportunity to actively reshape multicore programming, and edge computing in the future.
- You will help with the productization of the Silexica tools, writing efficient, modern and portable C++ code
- You will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of tools & libraries for the analysis and optimization of applications targeted at high-performance hardware platforms, which contain embedded FPGAs to accelerate computation
- You will be responsible for multi-objective optimization for hardware & software
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field
- You have several years of experience in the field
- You have exceptional C++ development skills
Ideally but not required:
- Experience with LLVM or CLANG
- Experience with multicore architectures and parallel programming
- Experience with hardware description languages (Verilog HDL and VHDL) and FPGAs
- Experience with optimization problems
- Experience in the field of Electronic Design Automation
- You are fluent in english
- You show ownership, flexibility and responsibility for your work and make things happen
- You like to work independently, but at the same time communicate effectively with our team
- You have passion for your work and the desire to continiously grow and develop
- An opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- A high impact on the business and its results and an important role in a fast growing company
- An international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment
- A competitive salary and an awesome work environment with outstanding multi-cultural team
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.