Software Quality Assurance Intern (f/m/d)
Silexica provides software development solutions that enable technology companies to take intelligent products such as autonomous cars from concept to deployment. The SLX programming tools help developers implement software to run efficiently on embedded supercomputers by offering deep understanding of how software behaves on the system.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding. With headquarters in Germany and offices in the US and Japan, Silexica has partnered with global customers across many rapidly transforming industries including automotive, wireless and aerospace.
Silexica's team includes some of the best compiler experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and highly motivated business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Based at Silexica’s headquarters in Cologne, we are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Intern (f/m) starting in April 2019 or later for 6 months to support the day-to-day development and testing activities of our core team. We offer the opportunity to join our team of hardware and software experts developing our SLX multicore programming tools for customers around the world.
- You will write test cases and test scenarios from User specifications and requirements
- You will write automation scripts in eclipse Rcptt
- You will perform manual test on all SLX tools
- You will support with reporting of issues in Jira
- You will take over other exciting tasks and projects within the QA team
Your Skills and Experience:
- You are currently studying towards a degree in software engineering, computer science, engineering or a related field, ideally you have already completed your Bachelor
- You have excellent knowledge in C/C++
- You have some knowledge in compiler technology
- You have very good analysis and logical problem-solving skills
- You are able to adapt and learn new technologies, tools, and techniques with a team
- You have a passion to build up career as QA engineer in the future
- You have the ability to think out of the box
- You speak fluent English
- You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit for Germany. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- An opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- Professional guidance from our experienced engineering team
- Full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Start-up feeling with flat hierarchies, international colleagues and a fun work environment in Cologne Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, a short statement about your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunities employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disabilty status, sexual orientation, protected veteran statur or any other characteristic protected by law.