Business Intern / Working Student (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore we develop state-of the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US and Japan, Silexica is serving global customers across many rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us? We are looking for a Business Intern / Working Student (f/m/d) to join the management team at our headquarters in Cologne. At Silexica you have the opportunity to develop your business as well as personal skills and you are expected to implement your own ideas. You will focus on strategic and operative tasks within Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Project Management (depending on your background & interests and our needs):
- You take ownership of selected projects – managing them from beginning to end and communicating progress to the COO and/or other executives
- You analyze, optimize and implement business processes and synthesize information from various departments enabling our executives to make strategic decisions
- You work on KPI’s and business performance reporting
- You evaluate, analyze and profile potential customers
- You are currently studing towards a Bachelor or Master degree in Business, Engineering, Industrial Engineering or a similar field, having successfully finished at least the 4th semester of your Bachelor’s degree
- You already have first working experience in a fast-paced environment, in consulting or a start-up
- Ideally you have already gained some software related knowledge, for example in a previous internship or at university
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship and have strong analytical and research skills
- You show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work and make things happen
- You have solid skills in working with MS Office products
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal). German proficiency is a plus
- You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
- You get an insight into the operations of a software start-up with guidance from an experienced management team
- You have full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Start-up feeling with flat hierarchies, international colleagues and a fun work environment in Cologne Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position (max. 3 sentences) and outline your availability, via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.