DevOps Intern (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore, we develop state-of the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US and Japan, Silexica is serving global customers across many rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us?
At Silexica’s Cologne headquarters, we are looking for a DevOps Intern or Working Student (f/m/d) to support our engineering team in various exciting projects for the duration of 6 months. We offer the opportunity to join our team of hardware and software experts developing our SLX multicore programming tools for customers around the world.
- You will help us maintaining our development infrastructure
- You will support us improving our development workflows
- You will implement a more efficient build system for our documentation
- We will jointly operate Jenkins and dispatch the errors
- You will be involved in establishing graphical tests with RCPTT
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You are studying towards a Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or a related field
- You have knowledge of Linux, C/C++ programming and Latex
- You have knowledge about version control and scripting
- Ideally you have first experience with Jenkins, CMake and/or RCPTT
- You are fluent in English
- You have excellent problem-solving capabilities and have good communication skills
- You always work independently and result-oriented and take ownership for your work
- You are a team player, who enjoys working in a multicultural environment, and have an open-minded nature
- You are available to work full time as an intern for 6 months, or as a working student 20h/week for 6+ months
- You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position
- An opportunity to work with a fascinating product – the premium multicore solution – shaping a new era of computing
- Professional guidance from our experienced engineering team
- Full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Start-up feeling with flat hierarchies, an international team and a fun work environment in Cologne Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability, via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.