Product Management Intern (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore, we develop state-of the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US and Japan, Silexica is serving global customers across many rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us?
We are looking for a Product Management Intern (f/m/d) to join the management team at our headquarters in Cologne. At Silexica you have the opportunity to develop your business as well as personal skills and you are expected to implement your own ideas. You will focus on strategic and operative tasks within Product Management and Business Development.
- You undertake market research and market opportunity analyses
- You support business development with research on business models, drafting proposals and creating go-to-market plans for potential products
- You are responsible for cross-department alignment, including status updates, preparing slides documentation and organising regular meetings to discuss ongoing projects
- You take ownership of exiting projects, driving business development and product management activities
- You are currently studying towards a degree in Business, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or a similar field, having successfully finished at least the 4th semester of your Bachelor’s degree
- You have first working experience in a tech company or another fast-paced environment
- You have already gained software-related knowledge, for example in a previous internship or at university
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship and have strong analytical and research skills
- You show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work and make things happen
- You have solid skills in working with MS Office products
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal). German proficiency is a plus
- You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
- You get an insight into product management and business development at a dynamic and young software company with guidance from an experienced management team
- You have full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Start-up feeling with flat hierarchies, international colleagues and a fun work environment in Cologne Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position (max. 3 sentences) and outline your availability, via our recruiting system.