Product Management Intern (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore, we develop state-of the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations.
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US and Japan, Silexica is serving global customers across many rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us?
We are looking for a Software Product Management Intern (f/m/d) to join the product management team at our headquarters in Cologne. At Silexica you have the opportunity to develop your personal skills and you are expected to implement your own ideas. You will focus on strategic and operative tasks within Product Management.
- You work closely with one of our technical product managers to align our product roadmap with current and future customer requirements
- You undertake market research and market opportunity analyses including the assessment of competitor’s solutions
- You are responsible for cross-department alignment, including product status updates, preparing roadmap documentation and participating in regular product and engineering meetings
- You take ownership of specific projects, evaluating the market potential for new products and developing go-to-market strategies
- You are currently studying towards a Master degree in Business Information Technology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or a similar field
- You have first working experience in a tech company or another fast-paced environment
- You are experienced in writing software and you have a passion for innovative software products
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship and have strong analytical and research skills
- You show ownership, engagement and responsibility for your work and make things happen
- You are fluent in English (written and verbal). German proficiency is a plus
- You are an EU citizen or possess a valid work permit. Visa sponsorship is unfortunately not available for this position
- You get an insight into software product management at a dynamic and young company with guidance from an experienced management team
- You have full responsibility for your own projects and opportunity to grow personally and professionally
- Start-up feeling with flat hierarchies, international colleagues and a fun work environment in Cologne Ehrenfeld
Are you ready for the next challenge? To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position (max. 3 sentences) and outline your availability, via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.