Customer Applications Engineer (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore we develop state-of the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations
Silexica was founded in 2014 and has raised $28 million in funding so far. With its headquarters in Germany and offices in the US and Japan, Silexica is serving global customers across many rapidly transforming industries.
Silexica's team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story!
Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us?
We are currently seeking a passionate and experienced Customer Applications Engineer (f/m/d) to become part of our worldwide team. You will provide high-quality technical support and collateral to our customers within ADAS/automotive, IoT, 5G wireless or other rapidly transforming industries and drive product direction in close-collaboration with Product Managers and R&D.
- You work closely with R&D, Product Management, Marketing and Quality teams to help improve customer experience
- You create world class technical content such as applications notes, design & evaluation guides, troubleshooting guidelines and white papers
- You develop instructional demos, tutorials, and videos to help promote new and existing SLX product/tool features
- You gather and provide critical information to R&D and Product management to resolve any technical issue that arise from the field and internal projects
- You provide world-class customer support and interface directly with customer engineers to answer day to day questions
- You prepare and present online or in-person training to global customers at events, conferences and customer meetings
- You write, edit and review User Guides and occasionally evaluate new features
- You will provide technical Sales Trainings and should be curious and eager to learn about new products, technologies, and solutions to provide valuable input and communication within Silexica and to our customers.
Your strengths & qualifications:
- You are able to help the best engineers from the world's top companies (our customers) solve complex problems in their source code and development environments.
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering/computer science
- You have 5-10+ years’ experience in a similar role and similar industry
- You have experience using embedded devices with a preference given to candidates familiar with Xilinx FPGA’s
- You can understand C/C++ programming languages and have a strong technical background in software development, embedded systems and parallel programming
- You have very good English knowledge in reading and writing
- You like to work independently, but at the same time communicate effectively with our team
- You show ownership, flexibility and responsibility for your work and make things happen
- Our products involve highly-sophisticated, cutting-edge software algorithms to optimize source code. Therefore, our technical marketing issues can be highly complex - solving them requires true technical expertise.
- An opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- A high impact on the business and its results and an important role in a fast-growing company
- An international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment
- A competitive salary and an awesome work environment with outstanding multi-cultural team
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow with us and shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our recruiting system.
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds of 60 people from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.