Solutions Architect US (f/m/d)
We believe that the growing gap between hardware and software development in embedded computing needs to be closed. Therefore we develop state-of-the-art programming tools to help developers build software that runs efficiently on intelligent products such as autonomous cars or 5G base stations.
Silexica’s team includes some of the best software tooling experts and embedded engineers in the world, complemented by experienced industry veterans and skilled business professionals. We are incredibly passionate about revolutionizing embedded programming and you can become an important part of our success story! Would you like to shape the future of Silexica with us?
We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced Solutions Architect (f/m/d) in the US to work closely with the Engineering, Product & Sales teams, pitching SLX to new potential clients, and solving technical challenges for existing customers. You will use your deep understanding of embedded computing challenges and the needs of clients, working with the Product and Engineering teams to improve the overall product experience. You will also drive various initiatives to scale SLX and make it easier to adopt - for example, by developing demos or representing Silexica at industry events. The ideal candidate will combine excellent technical and product skills to make our customers successful and improve the SLX product. This is an US-based remote position, that can be done from CA, WA, TX or MI.
- Develop and maintain expert knowledge on the product and customer environments
- Engage with potential customers to understand their objectives and demonstrate the value proposition of SLX
- Deliver customized pre-sales technical presentation and product demonstrations to customers
- Deliver detailed technical solutions that address customer's requirements and integration issues
- Troubleshoot customer technical issues in real time
- Create application notes and develop best practices to help customers get the most out of using the system
Your strengths & qualifications:
- You are eager to help the best engineers from the world's top companies (our customers) solve the complex problems associated with embedded heterogeneous multi-core designs.
- You have experience in embedded software development using C/C++ for RTOS and/or Linux based devices on heterogeneous multicore devices.
- You have a degree in electrical engineering or computer science or equivalent and have gained several years of working experience since graduating.
- You have experience with the developing or supporting software engineers developing systems with ARM, FPGA and GPU compute elements is a plus.
- Experience working with OpenMP, OpenCL, HLS is a plus.
- You have strong communication skills and you are a team player
- Our products involve highly-sophisticated, cutting-edge software algorithms to optimize source code for heterogeneous embedded platforms. Therefore, our customer's requirements can be highly complex – and solving them requires a willingness to learn to become a true technical expert and the passion to revolutionize embedded parallel programming.
- Opportunity to work with a leading breakthrough product that is shaping a new era of computing
- Take on a key technical role within our fast-growing organization
- Ability to become part of an international, fast-paced and entrepreneurial working environment
- Competitive salary and an awesome work environment with an outstanding multi-cultural team.
Are you ready for the next challenge? Grow your career as you shape the future of Silexica! To apply please upload your CV, your motivation for this position and outline your availability via our online recruiting system.
For more information about SILEXICA please visit https://www.silexica.com/careers/
We live and love diversity! We have a team of brilliant minds from over 20 countries. We believe that the more diverse we are, the better we get. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.